Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Had a fell yesterday,
actually, it's not really a fell, cause I landed on my ankle.
And my ankle hurts like there's no tommorrow, during the recee for Chingay.
So, I did not go to school today.
Imagine the lessons I would be missing,
Maths, Chem and Bio.
ERGH! The subjects that I liked.
But my ankle is getting better now,
after going the the chinese physician
It's my third time falling lately.
actually, it's not really a fell, cause I landed on my ankle.
And my ankle hurts like there's no tommorrow, during the recee for Chingay.
So, I did not go to school today.
Imagine the lessons I would be missing,
Maths, Chem and Bio.
ERGH! The subjects that I liked.
But my ankle is getting better now,
after going the the chinese physician
It's my third time falling lately.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.